24 Hour Emergency Service
Call (602) 414-0880
Above All is a full service plumbing contractor serving the Valley of the Sun. Our courteous and professional technicians are capable of tackling any plumbing job, large or small.
A+ Rating with Better Business Bureau
Request an Estimate
Below is a list of common services. If you don’t see what you need, please call us to discuss your project or problem.
We’re glad to take your call. (602) 414-0880.
If you have a leak that could damage your property, turn off your main water supply immediately.
We are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency plumbing service.
- Troubleshooting Plumbing Issues
- Comprehensive Plumbing Evaluations
- Gas Piping – Installation and Repair
- Water, and Underground Piping – Installation and Repair
SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING
- Video Inspections of Sewers and Drains
- Locating Services of Underground Piping
- Stubborn Clogs Eliminated
- Main Sewers Mechanically Scoured Clean
- Bathtubs, Toilets, & Sinks Professionally Cleaned
*Ask about our whole house drain cleaning special.
INSTALLATIONS & REPAIRS
- Toilets, Tubs, Showers, Sinks and Faucets
- Water Heater Repair and Replacement
- Recirculation Systems
- Pressure Reducing Valves, Backflow Preventers and Vacuum Breakers
- Dishwashers (install only)
- Water Filters, RO Systems, Water Softener Systems
- Garbage Disposals
- Anti-Scald Shower and Bath Fixtures
- Water Alarms
- Sewage Ejector Systems
- Outdoor Cooling/Misting Systems
- We will also install owner-supplied fixtures
Leaks are a DRIP! Above All Plumbing Service can fix them all. A slab leak can be a costly problem. When Above All Plumbing Services fixes the leak, we do it right. While many plumbers will break up the concrete and fix the initial crack, they often miss the bigger problem. The line may be damaged elsewhere too. We have the expertise to offer a complete reroute of the compromised line so that the customer does not have to go through this costly and time-consuming process again for the same line.
Water heater problem? Our expert technician will inspect your water heater and offer a complete diagnosis of the problem.
We can also help you evaluate water heater options, including tankless, “instantaneous” water heaters, to make the best choice for your home and budget. After discussing the options with your service technician, you can choose the repair or replacement solution that is right for you. Call to schedule an appointment: (602) 414-0880.
Water heater replacement includes complete professional installation and these value-added services:
- Replacement of factory drain fitting with large ¾ full-port ball valve
- Haul off of old water heater & scraps
- Guaranteed Craftsmanship – we are licensed, bonded & insured
Need help fast? Call to schedule your appointment today! (602) 414-0880
Too hot to enjoy your patio? A quality misting system properly installed will drop the area temperature between 15-25°F! At Above All Plumbing Services, we install high-quality, efficient misting systems, including a filtration unit to keep the nozzles clog-free. All misting systems are not the same!
ROOTER / DRAIN CLEANING
Cabling/Snaking: We offer many different attachments for cables such as cutter blades for root growth, spade tips for boring/grease build-ups, and retrieval tips for removal of foreign debris stuck in drain.
In-line Video Inspection with Location: Lines can be visually inspected to determine exact causes of back up. The blockages can be pinpointed to exact location in the line.
Hydrojetting: This is a method to scour the build-up inside drain lines to return to original pipe size. (Excellent for heavy grease lines such as restaurants)
BioClean: BioClean is a blend of bacteria and enzymes. The bacteria are natural,not genetically-engineered. The enzyme concentration is the most powerful on the market. A 2 lb. tub includes mixing cup and instruction manual. Shipping & home delivery available.